Saturday, July 12, 2008

Paul came back (but only for a little while)

Paul surprised me and came back from CA earlier than expected, although, he's planning on going back within the next week, and this time he said, it's for a WHOLE month!! AHHHH!!! Well, since he came back we went home so he could see his family. So here are some pictures of our time back at home :)

Finally together again

This was back at my apt. but I just thought it was cute and it's a new pic :)


At Paul's Mom's house getting ready to play with sparklers


Mamma and Me :)

Paul's adorable niece, Layla She loves her pool!
Just too cute!
Havin' fun with her pool toys
I love her expression here! Layla and her Nona :) (Paul's mom)
Beautiful baby


All bundled up :)

Jessica, it was so wonderful seeing you, Tanner, and Layla! (and for those of you in my family reading this, Jessica and Tanner are also the names of Paul's sister and her husband, and Layla is their little girl).

No comments: