Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Miss You Grandpa

For those of you who don't know, my amazing Grandpa Beaty (dad's dad) passed away on Sunday, Sept. 7th. Sadly, I haven't been home at all to mourn with my family. I am going to be going home soon tho, and can't wait to finally get a hug from my parents and give my wonderful Grandma a hug we both need. I just wanted to place a few pictures on here of Grandpa so that when times are tough I have a place to come to, to remember the happy moments. I miss you so much, Grandpa, but I am so happy you aren't sick anymore, and I know you are dancing with Grandma and Grandpa Laughlin (Mom's parents), Uncle Roger, Great Grandma Sweeney, and even "Rocco" and Rosie :) And, I'll always know that you are all watching over me. I LOVE YOU GRANDPA!

Grandpa and Dad with me at the high school Daffodil Coronation night

Grandpa and Grandma with their grand kids

I really like this picture. It's both my amazing Grandpas :) aren't they both so handsome?!

No comments: