Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mango and Her Best Friend

Paul's neighbor has a little puppy named Paige, and her and Mango have become the best of friends. We just let them go in the backyard and they roll and run around together for hours! It's so fun watching them! They bite each other a lot, which makes me nervous at times, but they never growl, yelp or get mad at each other, so I guess they are just having fun. Although, one day I had to stop the fun because poor Paige had a bloody mouth (could have lost a puppy tooth or was just playing too rough), another day Mango had a scratch on her nose after playing and a bloody scab in her ear. Although, none of this seems to phase them! I love watching them play! Today, however, an apple core got between the two, and they forgot they were friends for a moment and the real fighting started. I had to break them up and take Mango home for a time out haha! But, without apples, they are the best of friends!! Gosh, I feel like my little Mango is my child!! :)



Mango is a big bully and likes to flop right down on top of Paige


No comments: