Thursday, October 2, 2008

21st Birthday!

On September 30th I finally turned 21! I came home and found my apartment decorated with streamers, confetti, roses, and other bday decorations. My amazing roommie, Stephanie did this for me!!! And, She bought me a "21" crown! Then later that evening a big group of us met up at the local Mexican Restaurant for dinner to celebrate. My friend Casey also tuned 21 on Tuesday, so we all celebrated! It was a fun night, but also pretty laid back.

Me and my decorated door and my crown
Some of the decorations
Mom mailed me some cake mix and frosting to make for my bday and my lovely roommie also surprised me and made it for me! If you didn't notice, the candles are in the shape of 21Lighting the candlesLaughing while getting sung toI got them all out in one try!!! :) Some of the dinner crew
Me and Steph (the roommie!)Me and PaulMe and BrittanyMe and Pepper (a new, amazing friend!)Stephanie and PaulStephanie's brother Nick (the one without the hat) and his roommate Josh
Me and my Blackberry Margarita Me and Casey- my birthday buddy!Me and Paul
Lovin' my sombrero!

No comments: