Friday, February 22, 2008

Getting Muddy at the Park


Run, run, run!! Bringing the ball back. "I got it mom!"
Mango and her big tennis ball
"I'm pooped!" Bringing her ball back again
Diggin' in the mud
Getting really in to it...look at her ears flapping :)
Layin' pretty with a muddy nose

Getting her ball muddy Diggin' some more
"Oh this is too fun!"

Tribute to Rosie (tongue hanging out)
"I'm gettin' my tail!" Lookin' at some people over yonder
Got tired half way from bringing the ball back....just takin' a breather

My worn out puppy in the car



Mango and I went to the big field again today to play with her "Chuck-it" She wasn't as into it as she had been before, but she still liked it. It seemed as though there were too many other things catching her interest instead; like a big mud pile that she liked to dig in (she got a bath when we got home), eating grass, and just watching people. I think she was just a little more tired than normal when we went out to play. She did chase after a few long throws though!!

No comments: