Thursday, February 21, 2008

Photo shoot

Mango's new dish mat! It was a Valentine's day gift from my roommate Kayla! Thank you Kayla!
Mom, Mango says thank you for her Valentine's Day gift from you! She LOVES it!!I just love how she's holding her toy in this picture!Mango decided she liked the "cheese wiz" better straight from the can, so I decided to help her out a little :)
I was a mean mom and put it away, but Mango found it again and wanted it so bad!!GOOD SIT!!!!
GOOD LAY DOWN!! I am really working with Mango on following commands. So far she has sit down almost perfectly and now we're working with "Lay down"
Cheese!!!
Mango's old frisbee haha!


A tribute to Roscoe!! Playing with her new frisbee!
Playing with her elephant....in mid action, she's about to throw it! She can play with herself for ever! She thorows her toys and then chases them.
A fly has been stuck in between my window and screen for the past couple of days. Mango finally saw it and was trying to get it!

Sleepy pup
She is too cute! I love the black and white!
So Vogue!! I wish her owie on her nose would go away!
With her new tennis ball!




No comments: