Wednesday, February 27, 2008

VOTE FOR MANGO!!!

Hi Mom! and whoever else looks at this :) Sorry I haven't posted any new pictures lately. I've been really busy with things the last couple of days. I'll be calling you soon mom! Well, I'm writing on here because I put a picture of Mango in a Bissell Vacuum photo contest (I'm trying to win us girls a Pet Hair Eraser Vacuum :) ). So, what I am wanting you to do is go to this website...

http://www.bissell.com/redirect.asp?page_id=47101&Pet=7989.jpg


And all you have to do is type in your name and email address to vote for Mango. You can only vote once, otherwise it wont count. So, get all your work ladies to do it too!!! Haha!! I love you mom!! And, anyone else who is looking at this :) Have a great week!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I voted!! I'm so excited that you have a blog now too! Mango is such a cutie, I can't wait to meet her. We're coming up in April for the summer, which will be really fun. Hopefully everything is going great out there in Ellensburg and tell my brother I said "HI!".